I’m working on a business law presentation and need support to help me understand better.
With all of your new found knowledge of Business Law, your community has called upon you to provide a presentation to educate your community about identity theft and ways to prevent it. For this week’s assignment, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation entitled: Identity Theft: What is it and how can I prevent it?
In your presentation you will address the following questions with applicable answers and information:
- What is Identity Theft?
- How is this type of theft committed?
- Why should consumers and businesses owners be aware of this type of crime?
- How does this type of crime affect its victims?
- What should one do if they become a victim of this type of crime?
- What are some prevention types to avoid this type of crime? (You should provide 5-7 prevention tips with brief explanations as to how they work)
- What are available resources for further education about this type of crime? (Provide 6-8 resources, they can be consumer groups, articles, websites, etc.)
Your presentation should be a minimum of 12 slides, which includes the title slide and a reference slide at the conclusion with all of your citations for the information that you used throughout the presentation. You will need to provide research in the body of the presentation by using in text citations.
Feel free to be as creative as you want. Use photos, charts, or even embed videos, just make sure that you are clearly conveying your message on your slides.
General PowerPoint Tips
- Avoid fonts that are difficult to read.
- Use no font size smaller than 24 point.
- Use different colors, sizes and styles (bold, underline) for impact.
- No more than 6-8 words per line.
- For bullet points, use the 6 x 6 Rule. One thought per line with no more than 6 words per line and no more than 6 lines per slide.
- Use dark text on light background or light text on dark background.
- To test the font, stand back six feet from the monitor and see if you can read the slide.
- Graphics and Design
- Keep the background consistent and subtle.
- Use only enough text when using charts or graphs to explain clearly label the graphic.
- Keep the design clean and uncluttered.
- Try to use the same style graphics throughout the presentation. (e.g. cartoon, photographs)
- Limit the number of graphics on each slide.
- Limit the number of colors on a single screen.
- Bright colors make small objects and thin lines stand out. However, some vibrant colors are difficult to read when projected.
- Use no more than four colors on one chart.
We provide plagiarism free assignment answers written from scratch. Our online essay writers provide an individual approach to every single assignment
If you are looking for fast and reliable online essay writing help, you have just landed on the right page. From now on, you can stop worry and forget about writing assignments: your college papers are safe with our online academic writers
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH