Reading 1. W8D1 Carmichael Reading
Please read pp. 439-475 (Chapter XIX and part of Chapter XX)
Please note that all the italic comments appearing in brackets are made by the co-writer, scholar and former SNCC activist Ekwueme Michael Thelwell.
Reading 2. W8D2 Cunningham Reading
I decided to shave off more pages from this reading, so please do not simply follow the markings on the PDF.
1. Please START on p. 28 (first full paragraph beginning with: “With players on the books…”)
2. Please STOP on p. 46, where indicated.
3. Please START AGAIN on p. 64, where the document is marked. Stop at the end of the PDF.
Reading Review Questions:
Please provide 3 sentence responses for EACH of the questions below. (Both readings will answer the following questions) Students must respond to BOTH of the readings that will be discussed in this section. Documents must be submitted as .doc or .docx (Microsoft word) files.
1. Who is the author, or, if different from the author, who is the historical figure examined in the reading?
2. What are the key challenges or struggles the author or the historical figure faced?
3. Whom do you think was the audience for the biography?
For these two readings. Please write the answers to the two readings in one file, you should separate their answers, not write them together . Please mark the corresponding question numbers in each reading
-research paper writing service
The post INTL101 Week 8 essay appeared first on EssayBishops.
We provide plagiarism free assignment answers written from scratch. Our online essay writers provide an individual approach to every single assignment
If you are looking for fast and reliable online essay writing help, you have just landed on the right page. From now on, you can stop worry and forget about writing assignments: your college papers are safe with our online academic writers
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH